About Rachael Real
I have been been a licensed Realtor and have worked full time in the western suburbs of Chicago since 2005.
I joined Earned Run Real Estate Group to be a part of the growth of an independent brokerage with a unique value proposition. Earned Run Real Estate Group offers real estate brokerage services, as well as full property management services and pre-listing/post-purchase renovation services.
I am a fierce advocate for education among Realtors and I serve on both the Professional Standards Committee and the Broker-Lawyer Committee at the Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® in Downers Grove.
If you are looking for a Realtor to be your advocate and educator, look no further. My expertise and hands-on approach ensure a smooth transaction and happy clients! After all, my goal is to do all of her business by referral… and this couldn’t be achieved without happy clients!
Education and Training
Because I am committed to continued professional development, I have earned numerous designations and completed extensive coursework in the following specialties:
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Consultant
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
- Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS®)
- Member of IAR (IL Association of REALTORS®)
- Member of MORe (Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®)
- Past Chair of the MORe Professional Standards Committee
- Committee Member of Professional Standards and Broker/Lawyer Committees at Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®
- Third Place Award Winner of the 2014 Community Service Award – Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®
- Member of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC (ConnectMLS)
When not working, I enjoy spending time with my two teenaged sons, both avid baseball players, and my yellow labrador, Jersey. I also enjoy renovating homes, and I am always on the lookout for my next project.
I served as the Vice President (2015-2017) of the Lombard Town Centre, a community-based organization dedicated to preserving and promoting historic downtown Lombard as the heart of Lombard and a vibrant commercial destination. My passion is assisting current businesses in their efforts to expand, and bringing new businesses to the downtown area. I truly love watching downtown evolve into a destination for the residents of Lombard. For more information, visit the Lombard Town Centre website.
I enjoy volunteering with CILRA (Central IN Lab Rescue), the USMC Toys for Tots program, and the Lombard Baseball League.