What Can You Expect During COVID-19?
Your Earned Run team is hard at work for you. As an “essential business,” we have been working throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Of course, the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community are of the utmost importance. As Illinois enters Phase 3, we continue to follow government regulations, along with recommendations provided by our professional organizations.
At this time:
Showings & Open Houses
- Open houses are now legally allowed as long as all safety measures remain in place. This includes limiting groups to 10 people or less, social distancing whenever possible, frequent cleaning, and wearing face coverings.
- Showings of tenant-occupied are allowed. Ensuring tenant’s have additional notice and ensuring proper safety measures are followed before, during, and after showings is paramount.
- Whenever possible, we will continue to utilize technology to provide walk throughs over video to minimize contact.
- When we hold in-person showings, we are utilizing gloves, masks, and shoe covers, and cleaning supplies to limit risk to clients and homeowners.
- Our office is open by appointment only. We are not accepting walk-in visits at our office at this time.
- Documents are processed, as they had been previously, through Dotloop. Processing of closing documents will be arranged through your attorney.
Sellers: Tips for Showings
Here are a few things you can do to minimize contact while potential buyers or agents are in your home:
- Open doors and cabinets before showings.
- Turn on lights before the showing starts.
- Keep windows open when possible to bring in fresh air.
- Sanitize common surfaces like doorknobs and light switches after each showing.
If you have questions, please free to contact us. We will do everything we can to make this a smooth, pleasant experience.
We will continue to update this page.