What Can You Expect During COVID-19?
Your Earned Run team is still hard at work for you. Because real estate has been deemed an “essential business,” we are still working with our clients every day.
Of course, the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community are of the utmost importance. We are following government regulations, along with recommendations provided by our professional organizations.
At this time:
Showings & Open Houses
- Open houses are currently prohibited.
- Showings of tenant-occupied properties are prohibited.
- Showings of owner-occupied and vacant homes are allowed but must be scheduled in advance and limited to four people.
- Whenever possible, we will utilize technology to provide walk throughs over video to minimize contact.
- When we must do an in-person showing, we are utilizing gloves, masks, and shoe covers, and cleaning supplies to limit risk to clients and homeowners.
- Our staff is currently working remotely. We are not accepting walk-in visits at our office at this time.
- We are still meeting with clients! Contact your agent to set up a phone or video call at your convenience.
- Documents are processed, as they had been previously, through Dotloop. Processing of closing documents will be arranged through your attorney.
Sellers: Tips for Showings
Here are a few things you can do to minimize contact while potential buyers or agents are in your home:
- Open doors and cabinets before showings.
- Turn on lights before the showing starts.
- Keep windows open when possible to bring in fresh air.
- Sanitize common surfaces like doorknobs and light switches after each showing.
While these circumstances may not seem ideal for real estate transactions, the market is still moving. If you have questions, please free to contact us.
We will do everything we can to make this a smooth, pleasant experience.
We will continue to update this page.